Sunday 8 May 2016

Wise Up Or Move On NO More Time Wasters

Each Of These Cards Is An Opportunity For Someone With Talent
I am willing to help artists, musicians and photographers with marketing and even more so I am up for working right alongside musicians in my home studio... But....  and its a BIG A$$ BUT...

If your a happy go lucky idiot that does nothing but moan "no one takes your music serious"  When your not willing to take it serious your self.. then please DON'T get in touch.

You don't have to be a god to work with me, but you have to have a Brain..  This is my livelihood, my time and my knowledge is worth money, this is my Job.. It's what feeds my children. Don't waste my time contacting me unless your ready to log out of facebook, put down the game pad and work on something.

I'm a multi instrumentalist that has marketed music, photos, videos and many other forms of Multimedia Content.I understand the industry from a "Flying Solo" perspective and I've been working alongside companies to market my own material for a couple of years. I can advise on most subjects of multimedia creation & retail, from what's required to how it works.

Today i am a self employed person, no ones personally helping me out, I have accomplished what i have accomplished off my own back and my own research and time.. NO Funding, NO Ties to funding, I didn't even get a kick back for signing off. I just had to step off a plank alone because no one in liverpool could help me with the idea i had.. Even though i have since seen a few places open up that have used the knowledge they got from me. Your welcome btw.. But your services suck and compromise artists credibility AND steal a % of artists actual "Compositions"  that's like  OUCH  and its why they chose not to work with me, because i have morals..

I got 500 of these cards made, it cost me £49.17.. Yet i saw one dumb a$$ rip it and use it for a roach in a rolly. Hard to work out what's worse, The total lack of respect for what i'm trying to do or the fact that card was an opportunity stolen from anyone it could of been handed too.. yet they laughed, ripped it and acted like it was nothing. If you use one of these cards to contact me..why not hand it on afterwards?    YOU could one day be working with a person who got a card, keeping it to your self is stupid & any plans to keep me to your self isn't happening.. I had so called mates try that in the past, bobs my go to guy and no one else's.. did they pay bob?.. did they fk. If anything they used my knowledge to cash in behind my back. Aholes working, signing on and stealing my work on top of 2 lots of income?  jog on.... Taking money for jobs they learnt how to do while i sat and did it for them for free and showed them how to do it.. them days are over..

What i do isn't rocket science, its reading, learning, understanding the pros & cons of paying up front to market something or giving the company marketing it a % per sale, so it costs nothing to do. I don't work for any of the companies i use to market stuff, keeps me impartial and on top of the changes in the industry.

The amount of people who i have spoken to far outways those i have needed to work alongside, IE, they asked, i advised, they got on with it and yet didn't even follow this blog as a thanks. Its got that way now where i will ask specific questions about motives, expectations, time frames, if you think that's to serious clearly you don't respect My Time or your gift.

As it stands i had a local busker booked in, could of got him on youtube, in stores, ya know.. earning.. He'd rather drop his phone into cashys and busk to buy booze and not show up.. That's a FREE time slot stolen from someone else who could of been here recording, let alone maybe paying me for my studio & my time. I have had a taxi driver rather ring me and harp on about the x being a b$tch and doing his head in, 10+ useless phone calls and no material to show for it.

I duno how many times i have to stress this point.. but THIS IS MY JOB..
People keep messing me around and they'll just get hit with a bill for my time.
the amount of free help i give far out ways the time i get paid for.. but more and more im finding are just stupid people who really do just moan about their musics lack of appreciation.. You want appreciation.. . you want Fans, put some time in... Most have zero idea how much my time & knowledge is worth..

You want some Keys for your songs.. i got ONE question..
what is the plans for the song?  retail?, adrev? or just to impress girls on plentyoffish?

I copyright my music for adrev, i market my music, and i also give it away.. BUT its dealt with legally. If you just wana sit in your bedroom listening to your songs waiting for some studio to knock on your door with a case fulla cash.. DON'T contact me in any way shape or form. REALITY CHECK..   time is money. This Is My Job.

I do not deal with contracts, companies do that, so when i die you still own what you own and my next of kin owns what i owned.. What i have built is a Content Library of my own material. I am happy to work with people.. help people.. but the casual folk who wana bug me once a week for info are not welcome here unless they pay. I'm happy to split income from projects and even teach how thats done so you can then sod off and work with others just like you worked with me.. BUT that information is no longer just being handed over from the get go.. that information unfolds while the CONTENT is created.. or you could just READ rather than asking me, the info is already shared on my blog..  Every minute of every day is worth money when your self employed and i'm done with the wasters of time. Feel offended?, feel free go sign your life away with a label.. good luck with that LOL.

IF YOU want to work on something and more importantly.. You Expect my time to be open to you, then my time should be More Important than the last 10+ facebook status updates you've made while my message lays READ yet Not Replied to.. simply because you can't be bothered...

Look at it this way too...
I run a production company, registered with the HMRC,  just who are you?
I own zero artists, they work with who they want, when they want... No ties..

I'm constantly being Offered Mastering Services.. Beats.. Marketing & its all around £70 and UP they want off me.. for beats they don't even own the rights to sell me.. Offering fake social media stats that are worthless. They charge you £69.99 for 1000 likes.. stupid people paying that just got up to THREE other people  1000 likes while the smucks pocketed over £300 from you all.. I know the game.. you don't need that game. Just need good sound recordings of your work, good graphics and a real fan base. My blog gets 100+ hits roughly a day (due to the tutorials here on the odds tab) Read it, learn it, do it.. join in.. or don't read it.. instead just pay me and i will do it for you.. But if your plan is bob will do this while i sit on my games console it aint happening. I'm here to help those willing to help them selves.. do not look a gift horse in the mouth or take it for granted...


it feels very unprofessional to do a post like this, but pussyfootin about just isn't gona help me is it? OR others?..  Wise up or jog on.. I am tryna run a company.. my works not just used as sex bait for dating sites Nor is it an ego Inflater..  Be Serious or Be Gone...

I accept paypal & chip and pin.. Consultations are blunt, honest and worthy of anyone's time who feels what they do is worth putting out there... yet they have no idea how to..

I was born with   "Natural Music Theory"     i feel what i do.. 
   it's an honest vibe here and its as honest as it gets..

Do NOT even message my page until you DROP how epic, fantastic and cute you THINK you are.
I wana work with TALENT...  not misguided PATHETIC WORTHLESS egos..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean..